Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These delicious bites are made from slices of cucumber that have been hollowed out with a melon baller and then filled with a smoked salmon mix. Wonderful for a summer party!
- 3 -4 cucumbers, approximately the same size
- 6 ounces smoked salmon (without oil)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill (without stems)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons capers, finely chopped
- Peel cucumbers and cut into 1/2" slices. Using a melon baller, cut out the center of each cucumber slice, being sure to leave bottom of slice intact.
- Combine salmon, sour cream, dill, lemon juice and capers in a small bowl and stir until well blended. Cover and chill 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.