Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simply Fabulous! Top your favorite burger with this 'salad'. What a nice change to the plain ole' burger!
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon country-style dijon mustard
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- Combine dill, mustard seed, vinegar, oil and mustard in medium bowl.
- Add vegetables; toss to coat.
I served this with chicken burgers and it made a nice topping. I may add a little sugar to make it more suitable to our tastes. Thanks for posting!