Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I love this with grilled meats and pitas! My original source was Womans Day, but I could not resist the added garlic!!!
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
This was great I topped of Sharon123`s Nutty Lentil Loaf recipe #58849 On toasted Pita. Thanks for the garlic.
I am changing my rating from 4 to 5 stars. I made up this recipe again last night, only adding a little more salt and some ground black pepper. I ate it over tuna fish cakes with a salad, and it was lovely. I don't know what happened the first time. I thought maybe something was missing, but not now. Thank you for your patience with me, and for sharing your recipe with us.