Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I serve this salad on lettuce leaves, but also love it between grainy bread for sandwiches. This is so easy, that I don't always admit the recipe. Sorry, but some people just don't need to know!
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 3⁄4 cup creamy cucumber ranch salad dressing
- In a salad bowl combine the chicken, grapes, pecans/almonds, celery, oranges and salad dressing.
- Toss to coat and serve!
I made this for lunch today and it was terrific! I used walnuts since it was what I had on hand and added a little bit of chopped purple onion. I did not have cucumber ranch but regular ranch worked fine. It was a wonderul way to use up leftover chicken and too many grapes I bought when they were on sale! It tasted light, refreshing and healthy! Thanks for a great salad recipe! :)
This salad rocks, the best, make it easy at your desk.... Sorry, that commercial is catchy. ;) This salad does indeed rock. I added some more cucumbers and a nice handful of sunflower seeds. Thanks!