Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my mom's recipe. I always like it because it is something that is completely different from anything else.
- Peel, cut and boil potatoes until tender.
- Chop onion and sauté in oil.
- Peel cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise.
- Take seeds out with spoon cut cucumber into small pieces.
- Take tomatoes out the can and dump the tomato water; cut tomatoes into pieces and mix with cucumber.
- Cook cucumbers and tomatoes over medium heat.
- Add salt, pepper, tomato paste and a little paprika.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add sour cream.
- Serve over hot potatoes.