Chef #353057's Note:
This is my mom's recipe. I always like it because it is something that is completely different from anything else.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, cut and boil potatoes until tender.
- 2Chop onion and sauté in oil.
- 3Peel cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise.
- 4Take seeds out with spoon cut cucumber into small pieces.
- 5Take tomatoes out the can and dump the tomato water; cut tomatoes into pieces and mix with cucumber.
- 6Cook cucumbers and tomatoes over medium heat.
- 7Add salt, pepper, tomato paste and a little paprika.
- 8Simmer for 20 minutes.
- 9Turn off heat and add sour cream.
- 10Serve over hot potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Ragou
Serving Size: 1 (1167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 274.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.6 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 15.1 g