I love to serve this dish when we cook on the grill in the summertime. It's so refreshing on hot days. This was printed in a cookbooklet that I received in one of our swaps.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the cucumbers, halve lengthwise and scrape out the seeds.
- 2Thinly slice the cucumbers on the diagonal.
- 3Combine the cucumbers and radishes in a colander; toss together with the sea salt.
- 4Top the vegetables with a plate that will fit inside the colander and weight the plate with a heavy item to help the veggies drain.
- 5Drain the vegetables in the sink for about 20 minutes, squeeze them between paper towels to dry, then transfer to a bowl.
- 6Combine the red onion, cider vinegar, olive oil and sugar.
- 7Pour over the cucumber and radishes; toss to combine.
- 8Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Radish Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.6
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 305.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g