Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A potato salad with cucumbers,chives and yogurt.
- 1419.54 ml potatoes (peeled,dicd and boiled)
- 118.29 ml cucumber (diced-drained)
- 118.29 ml onion (chopped)
- 29.58 ml chives (chopped)
- 158.51 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml basil (fresh)
- 78.07 ml yogurt
- 29.58 ml wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml mustard
- 7.39 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 0.59 ml paprika
- Combine potatoes, cucumber, onion & chives in a large bowl.
- Blend mayonnaise,yogurt,vinegar,mustard,salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour over potato mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Refrigerate several hours.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Very good. Instead of basil, I used dill. Like the combination with the cukes and potatoes.
Thought this was a really easy yummy salad and everyone liked it. It actually reminds me a little of one I make but with more crunch, thanks for sharing! Made this for the Rail Riding Rowdies ZWT5.
Nice change from my normal potato salad. Loved the hint of the basil. I did use fresh, as I thought 1 tbsp. dried would have been just a bit too much. Delicious. :)