A potato salad with cucumbers,chives and yogurt.
Make and share this Cucumber Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups potatoes (peeled,dicd and boiled)
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber (diced-drained)
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chives (chopped)
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon basil (fresh)
- 1⁄3 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Combine potatoes, cucumber, onion & chives in a large bowl.
- Blend mayonnaise,yogurt,vinegar,mustard,salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour over potato mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Refrigerate several hours.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.