Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 whole pita breads
- 1 -2 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/8 inch slices
- to taste lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing mix until combined.
- Split pita breads in half, forming two circles.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over pita circles; cut each into six wedges.
- Top with cucumbers.
- Sprinkle with lemon-pepper.
These were incredibly easy and fast to make. They stored well in the refrigerator...I brought them to my organization's holiday potluck on a nice paper plate. They all went quickly, so there was no cleanup or any leftovers to take back home. PS--my coworkers liked them!
I used half a package of the dry dip mix and it was plenty for us. We loved these little sandwiches and will enjoy them again!
This is a favorite for my family as well as for parties, I take this to all of my functions and people go crazy. I even just took it to a girl scout meeting and the girl scouts ate it all up. I have even substituted ranch dressing mix for the Italian and it worked out wonderfully.