Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
as strange as this sounds it is wonderfully light and refreshing, for these long hot summer days.this is from gourmet
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- add first 4 ingredients to a food processor and blend for 1 minute.
- add remaining ingredients and process until combined.
- pour through a mesh sieve into a bowl, pressing on solids, discard solids.
- chill 30-60 minutes, serve.
This was cool and refreshing. Yes quite different.A very easy soup to prepare.
Very quick to assemble. Has a refreshing pineapple cucumber flavour (omitted the green pepper). Not sure why but it curdled a bit. Maybe it's because I made it in the morning and took it to work to eat for lunch. Might try making it again, though not for a bit.