Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great with grilled pork, chicken or fish. Serving yield is approximate.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 large cucumbers, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Best to cover and refrigerate a few hours for flavors to blend.
4 1/2 stars. Fresh and minty. Made for Went To The Market Tag Game.
This is a great recipe. I made it to go with the Jerk Chicken I made from a recipe on this site. I did however, think it was a little too sweet, so I am going to add a little onion and maybe a little Apple Cider Vinegar.