Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 large organic cucumber, halved lengthwise
- 1 large chayote, peeled pitted and halved lengthwise
- 2 cups pineapple, diced
- 4 poblano peppers, roasted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a small saucepan, simmer pineapple juice over low heat, until reduced.
- to 2 tablespoons. Let cool to room temperature. Thinly slice cucumber,.
- chayote and the Chile. Toss with pineapple. Whisk the remaining.
- ingredients with the pineapple juice and pour over vegetables, mix well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered up to 4 hours.