Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom makes this for all get-togethers. It is great for an appetizer or a snack. I make this bread for social parties, and it disappears quickly.
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 loaf rye cocktail bread (found in the deli section)
- 1 (2/3 ounce) packetgood season's zesty italian dry salad dressing mix
- 16 ounces cream cheese (can use low fat if you want)
- dill weed, to sprinkle on at the end to taste
- Peel and slice cucumber thinly.
- Mix cream cheese and dressing mix together in bowl.
- Spread cheese mix generously onto bread slice.
- Top with a cucumber slice.
- Sprinkle a pinchful of dillweed on top.
- Make as many as you want depending upon party size.
Pretty good! and easy too! Thanks