- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 loaf rye cocktail bread (found in the deli section)
- 1 (2/3 ounce) packetgood season's zesty italian dry salad dressing mix
- 16 ounces cream cheese (can use low fat if you want)
- dill weed, to sprinkle on at the end to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice cucumber thinly.
- Mix cream cheese and dressing mix together in bowl.
- Spread cheese mix generously onto bread slice.
- Top with a cucumber slice.
- Sprinkle a pinchful of dillweed on top.
- Make as many as you want depending upon party size.