1/3 Photos of Cucumber Open Faced Sandwiches
Cool, refreshing, great way to start off a buffet, party, or to just enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cream cheese, dressing mix, mayonnaise and sour cream in a bowl and mix together until well blended.
- 2Chill at least one hour for flavors to blend.
- 3Spread each bread slice with a tsp of the mixture.
- 4Top with a cucumber slice.
- 5Sprinkle with dill weed and arrange on platter.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Open Faced Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.1
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 39.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix
rye cocktail bread