Recipe by Sandra Davis
This is a recipe I have used often and changed bit by bit throught the years.
Top Review by *Parsley*
The avocado really is a nice addition to the cucumber and onions. It's a delicious salad. It's not particularly colorful, or 'pretty' but it's tastes absolutely fantastic. Thanx for sharing!
- 2 cups peeled sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup peeled thinly sliced sweet onion (WallaWalla sweets)
- 1 avocado, peeled,chopped into large pieces
- 1 teaspoon lawry's garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 3 -4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light oil