Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I have used often and changed bit by bit throught the years.
Make and share this Cucumber/onion/avocado salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups peeled sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup peeled thinly sliced sweet onion (WallaWalla sweets)
- 1 avocado, peeled,chopped into large pieces
- 1 teaspoon lawry's garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 3 -4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light oil
- Toss together, serve.
The avocado really is a nice addition to the cucumber and onions. It's a delicious salad. It's not particularly colorful, or 'pretty' but it's tastes absolutely fantastic. Thanx for sharing!
I usually make the traditional vinegar, cucumber and onion salad. Thought I would try something different. This was delicious!!! The Balsamic vinegar and the avocado in this was a wonderful change of taste it really gave it an extra little zing!!!