1/7 Photos of Cucumber Nachos
I found this recipe in a low carb cookbook and decided to try them. While you will not confuse them with regular nachos they have a nice crunch and a nice nacho taste. Healthy alongside our vegetarian fajitas tonight!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the salsa in a strainer to remove some of the liquid.
- 2Peel and slice the cucumber.
- 3Put the slices of cucumber into the bottom of a 9x13 pan, without overlapping.
- 4Discard the extra salsa liquid.
- 5Put about 1 teaspoons of salsa on each cucumber slice.
- 6Sprinkle the tops of the cucumbers with the cheese.
- 7Put about 1 teaspoons of sour cream on top of each slice.
- 8Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (688 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 11.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 78.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese