Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in a low carb cookbook and decided to try them. While you will not confuse them with regular nachos they have a nice crunch and a nice nacho taste. Healthy alongside our vegetarian fajitas tonight!
- Put the salsa in a strainer to remove some of the liquid.
- Peel and slice the cucumber.
- Put the slices of cucumber into the bottom of a 9x13 pan, without overlapping.
- Discard the extra salsa liquid.
- Put about 1 teaspoons of salsa on each cucumber slice.
- Sprinkle the tops of the cucumbers with the cheese.
- Put about 1 teaspoons of sour cream on top of each slice.
- Serve cold.
Love the crunch! For brekkie or lunch! Topped with no fat Greek yogurt, worked for me! Like this is an extremely easy HEALTHY recipe! THANKS! Served it with some leftover filling from this recipe; as a quesadilla using wholemeal tortilla Italian Rolled Peppers With Mushrooms and Ricotta Italian Rolled Peppers With Mushrooms and Ricotta
These are very good! The flavors really do work together. Thanks for sharing!
Obviously you're not going to confuse these with real nachos, but since I can't eat grain products, these make a nice subsitute. Thanks for posting!