1/3 Photos of Cucumber Mint Tea Sandwiches
A new variation on a traditional cucumber tea sandwich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cucumber slices between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the mint, butter, and cream cheese; spread on one side of each slice of bread. Lay the cucumber slices onto the buttered side of 8 slices of bread. Sprinkle with salt. Top with the remaining slices of bread, buttered side down.
- 3Gently cut the crusts from each sandwich with a sharp knife. Cut the sandwiches in half diagonally and then cut in half again.
- 4Makes 8 whole sandwiches, or 16 halves, or 32 fourths.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Mint Tea Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 280.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g