A cool, refreshing summer side.
Make and share this Cucumber Mint Salad With Goat Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cucumbers, mint, garlic (if using fresh), green onion, and cheese in a bowl.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, pepper, and salt (if using) in a screw top jar. Shake until well combined. Pour over salad.
- Enjoy at room temperature or chilled.
- Note: excellent with pita crisps.
- Note: When made for the blog, the dressing was omitted and only half the goat cheese was used (where most of the calories are hiding). Instead, I just used a light olive oil mist, which may not have been necessary. Cucumbers are plenty wet as it is!
I really love cucumber sandwiches, especially in a pita, but have been trying to cut back on carbs. This is the perfect taste without the carbs! I love the goat cheese in it.