1/1 Photo of Cucumber Mint Salad With Goat Cheese
A cool, refreshing summer side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cucumbers, mint, garlic (if using fresh), green onion, and cheese in a bowl.
- 2Combine olive oil, lemon juice, pepper, and salt (if using) in a screw top jar. Shake until well combined. Pour over salad.
- 3Enjoy at room temperature or chilled.
- 4Note: excellent with pita crisps.
- 5Note: When made for the blog, the dressing was omitted and only half the goat cheese was used (where most of the calories are hiding). Instead, I just used a light olive oil mist, which may not have been necessary. Cucumbers are plenty wet as it is!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Mint Salad With Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.7
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.8 mg
- Sodium 95.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g