1/1 Photo of Cucumber-Mint Iced Tea
Food Network Kitchen's Note:
Copyright 2013 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove the pan from the heat and add the tea bags, mint leaves and half the cucumber slices. Cover and let steep until cool, about 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, combine the honey and 1/4 cup hot water in a measuring cup and stir until the honey is dissolved.
- 3Fill a large glass pitcher with ice, 4 sprigs of mint and a few cucumber slices. Strain the cooled tea into the pitcher and discard the mint and cucumbers. Add the honey mixture and 4 cups of and stir to combine.
- 4To serve, pour the tea into tall glasses full of ice. Garnish each glass with a few sprigs of mint and a couple slices of cucumber.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber-Mint Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea bags