Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Copyright 2013 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
- 4 green tea bags
- 1 cup lightly-packed mint leaf, plus 12 sprigs for garnish
- 1 cucumber, unpeeled, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove the pan from the heat and add the tea bags, mint leaves and half the cucumber slices. Cover and let steep until cool, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the honey and 1/4 cup hot water in a measuring cup and stir until the honey is dissolved.
- Fill a large glass pitcher with ice, 4 sprigs of mint and a few cucumber slices. Strain the cooled tea into the pitcher and discard the mint and cucumbers. Add the honey mixture and 4 cups of and stir to combine.
- To serve, pour the tea into tall glasses full of ice. Garnish each glass with a few sprigs of mint and a couple slices of cucumber.