Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounded so good I had to make it as soon as I got the recipe in my e-mail. It was very refreshing for breakfast. I used all vanilla yogurt instead of frozen yogurt. Recipe courtesy of Stonyfield Organic.
- 236.59 ml vanilla frozen yogurt (Honey Greek )
- 473.18 ml cantaloupe, diced
- 1 cucumber (peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 170.09 g low-fat french vanilla yogurt
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- Soften Greek frozen yogurt at room temperature for 5 minutes of necessary.
- Combine frozen yogurt, cantaloupe, cucumber, vanilla yogurt, and lime juice in a blender and puree until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Serve immediately.