Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounded so good I had to make it as soon as I got the recipe in my e-mail. It was very refreshing for breakfast. I used all vanilla yogurt instead of frozen yogurt. Recipe courtesy of Stonyfield Organic.
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt (Honey Greek )
- 2 cups cantaloupe, diced
- 1 cucumber (peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 6 ounces low-fat french vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Soften Greek frozen yogurt at room temperature for 5 minutes of necessary.
- Combine frozen yogurt, cantaloupe, cucumber, vanilla yogurt, and lime juice in a blender and puree until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Serve immediately.