Cool, crisp and refreshing. I'm always on the lookout for healthy recipes with a twist of flavor. Obtained from the American Heart Association.
- Partially peel the cucumber so it leaves stripes of dark green for color. Cut the cucumber into bite-size pieces and put in a medium bowl.
- Cut the cantaloupe into cubes or use a melon baller. Add to the cucumber.
- Thinly slice the radishes. Add to the melon and cucumber.
- Toss the salad with the vinegar.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Refrigerate, covered, until chilled, about 30-60 minutes.
- Serve on salad plate over lettuce leaves.