Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet melons contrast with cool, crunchy cucumbers in this light yet flavorful salad. Serve with grilled white fish, salmon or chicken for a perfect warm weather meal.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup light olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves, washed and trimmed
- 1 cup honeydew melon, chopped
- 1 cup cantaloupe, chopped
- 1⁄2 cucumber, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, whisk vinegar with honey, dill, garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper until well combined. Whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in oil until well combined.
- Arrange spinach leaves on a large platter. Toss melon, cantaloupe and cucumber with a small amount of the dressing. Arrange over spinach. Sprinkle with pecans and feta.
- Drizzle salad with remaining dressing or to taste.