Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Have you had Hendrick's gin? Not for everyone this Hendrick’s Gin, is a dainty distillation from Girvan, Ayrshire, in the Scottish Lowlands. Made and bottled there, infused with the traditional botanicals like juniper, coriander and citrus peel. The difference comes in with cucumber and rose petals. Making a wonderful iconoclastic (breaking with convention or tradition) gin. Would be a wonderful martini with rose petals floating in the glass.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces gin, Hendrick's chilled
- 1⁄4 ounce dry vermouth
- 1 slice cucumber
- rose petal (optional)
- borage fresh edible flower, has a cucumber flavor (optional)
- Stir Vermouth and Hendrick's Gin over ice cubes in mixing glass; strain into martini glass.
- Serve with cucumber slice.
- Sip it, Savor it, & Enjoy it!