Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Guy's Big Bite. What a great fresh flavor this has! YUM
Make and share this Cucumber Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cucumber, peeled, sliced, seeded, and diced
- 1 lime, juiced, plus a slice, for garnish
- 2 ounces tequila, reposado
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- In a cocktail shaker muddle cucumber, add ice, lime juice, tequila, simple syrup, sweet and sour mix and pepper powder. Shake and serve in a rocks glass with salted rim.
- Garnish with a wedge or slice of lime.