Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I always get requests for this recipe. It's easy, fast, and people can't figure out the seasonings (ha). Got it from a relative, who got it from a friend, who got it from . . .. Enough for 60 - if you use 2 cucumbers. You'll have extra of the cream cheese mixture.
- 1 package Good Seasons salad dressing mix (Italian)
- 1 (12 ounce) containersoft cream cheese
- pumpernickel cocktail bread
- Mix salad dressing and cream cheese.
- Spread onto bread.
- Peel and slice cucumber (@1/8inch thick).
- If you want, leave strips of green on the cucumber (looks nice) Place 1 slice of cucumber onto bread.
- Sprinkle with Dill.
Bravo! Now I will not have to sneek off to an expensive tea house for these yummy sammies. I had such a craving, I made them and packed them up to take for dinner at work. Very refreshing.
These were really great. You have to control yourself with these. Next time will use only Ranch Dressing mix. I used half Ranch and Half Italian. Great recipe. Thank you
What a great idea! I had to use the cocktail Rye because I coulnd't find pumpernickel and they were delicious! I used 1/2 Good Season's salad dressing mix and 1/2 Ranch like Gail Blue Eyes did... and I sprinkled the tops with dried dill weed.