Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
"Irish or not, you'll love sipping the green with this captivating melange of honeydew melon, cucumber, and lime juice."
- 1 cup chopped honeydew melon, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup peeled and seeded and chopped cucumber, chilled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 dash salt
- cucumbers, slices or lime wedges or honeydew melon, chunks
- In blender combine honeydew melon, cucumber, lime juice, and salt. Cover and blend until smooth.
- If desired, garnish each serving with cucumber slices and/or lime wedges and honeydew melon chunks threaded onto skewer.
The sweetness from the honeydew melon and Cucumber brings in the perfect contrast from the sour citrus from the lime. Just what I was looking for on a hot summer day.
This is nice. I used English cucumber and, freshly squeezed lime juice & sea salt plus the honeydew of course.
I wasn't sure exactly what to expect... but...this tasty tasty drink did not disappoint. I really enjoyed this smoothie, I loved the texture and the creamy silkness of the drink. The flavor was delicious, raw and very refreshing. It was wonderful, you could taste the lime, melon, cucumber and salt. I pefer raw smoothies and will be making this treasure again and again, thanks so much for sharing. Made for Summer 09 - Comfort Cafe.