Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe in the Food Network Magazine and sounds easy, refreshing and light. The ginger ail is just to top off the glasses but I had to put an amount in. Haven't tried it yet, but as soon as I get all the ingredients I will.
- 1 1⁄2 cups gin
- 1⁄3 cup Rose's lime juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 persian cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1 lime, thinly sliced for garnish
- Mix gin, Roses Lime juice, lime juice and sliced cucumbers together.
- Divide among 6 ice filled glasses (I'll use rocks glasses).
- Top with ginger ale.
- Add lime slices for garnish.