Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds reallly good. I got the recipe from Bon Appetit. Sounds refreshing.
- 2 large cucumbers (1 1/2 pounds)
- 1⁄2 cup gin
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup ice cube
- 4 lime slices
- Slice four slices from one cucumber. Set aside.
- Peel and coarsely chop remaining cucmbers , transfer to food processor and puree until smooth.
- Pour through fine strainer set over a large bowl, pressing on solids in strainer. Discard solids.
- Mix 1 cup of cucumber juice, gin, lime juice and sugar in pitcher; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add ice, mix well.
- Immediately strain mixture into 4 small martini glasses.
- Garnish with lime and cucmber slices.