Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light cocktail believed to be from English background. From www.thebar.com.
Make and share this Cucumber Gimlet (Gin) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces Tanqueray London Dry Gin
- 1 ounce tonic water
- 3⁄4 ounce simple syrup
- 3⁄4 ounce lime juice
- 3 slices English cucumbers
- 1 slice cucumber, peel
- Place cucumber wheels at the bottom of a Collins glass.
- Add Tanqueray London Dry Gin, simple syrup and lime juice.
- Add ice and top with tonic.
- Garnish with a cucumber peel.
Love gin, and this refreshing drink certainly goes to new favorites.
I don't normally drink gin, and I was very pleasantly surprised by this drink. The cucumber took the edge off of what I don't like about gin. Such a nice clean tasting drink. I did reduce the amount of simple syrup, as I do not like my drinks sweet. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT8.
The cucumber flavor in this was perfect! I actually made this with both gin and vodka and they both worked well. I cut the sugar a tad as I don't like my drinks too sweet but otherwise made as directed. Thanks!