Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try this tasty twist on traditional Waldorf Salad. From Taste of Home magazine.
Make and share this Cucumber Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 medium tart apple, chopped
- 1 cup halved green seedless grape
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- In a bowl, combine the cucumber, apple and grapes.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and parsley. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss to coat.
- Stir in walnuts if desired.
- Serve immediately.