1/1 Photo of Cucumber Feta Amazingness
I got this awesome appetizer from a girl I work with. I'm not sure where she got it. She was raving about how wonderful it was so I told her to prove it to me! She made it for a going away party, and I'll be... she was right! Amounts are approximate. I just watched her make it and then tried myself. You can use a sturdy cracker like a Triscuit, but I think a baguette works better than the crackers because there is less salt. However, using crackers is a good way to keep it no-cook for the summer. (Serving size is an estimation.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using a baguette, toast in the oven for 5-8 minutes or until crusty.
- 2Combine feta, evoo and lemon juice in a bowl - mash it really well.
- 3Slice the bread into 1 inch thick rounds.
- 4Spread a good amount (1 T?) of the feta mixture onto the bread slices/crackers.
- 5Arrange 2 half slices of cucumber on top of each feta pile.
- 6Drizzle with a little evoo and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Skip the salt if you are using crackers.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Feta Amazingness
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 342.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g