Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Incredibly simple, the most difficult thing about this recipe is washing up the food processor. This makes a cool dressing, perfect with fish, or with a curry. I like to dip red pepper strips in the bowl, or bits of fried fish. Excellent for low carb diets.
- 1 cup finely sliced cucumber
- 6 tablespoons cream or 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 pinch pepper
- Toss the cucmbers into a food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and give it a whirl until combined.
Very refreshing I did use yogurt I favor it instead of the sour cream. I used it on a grilled veggie wrap. Very good! This would be great on lamb!