Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Recipe brought to you by Food Fit.
- 1 medium size cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 236.59 ml low-fat plain yogurt
- 4.92 ml finely chopped fresh dill
- Puree the cucumber in a blender until chunky but not liquefied.
- Stir in the yogurt and dill.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with raw vegetables, pita bread or spicy foods.
This is my 2nd time making this. It is a very "loose" recipe. The first time I added lemon juice and cream cheese. Nice! This time I had no dill however was long on cilantro so I used it and added lemon juice, salt and garlic. Tasty!!!! If you want it thick, add that cream cheese.