Recipe by Whisper
This is a change for a vegetable dip - not the usual onion. Easy to make in a food processor. Must make one day ahead.
Top Review by Laura_Ozz
This recipe was perfect and I found it at just the right time! A neighbor shared her bounty of cukes & some had gotten quite large. It just got better as it sat too as the flavor really goes through it more & more! We especially liked it with corn chips. I will definitely be making this again! Thanks for sharing! (-:
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 clove garlic, minced (or 1/2 tsp garlic salt)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and grate cucumber.
- Mix cucumber with vinegar and salt and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, thoroughly blend cream cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic.
- Press all liquid from the marinated cucumber; discard the liquid and stir the cucumber into the cream cheese mixture.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or a thin corn chip.