1 hr 15 mins
Its unusual flavor keeps people coming back for more. Will keep several days in the refrigerator. Cook time includes 1 hour in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and grate cucumber.
- 2Place in a sieve; press firmly on top with paper towels to remove all excess moisture.
- 3In a small bowl, cream together cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion, worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- 4Add well-drained cucumbers and stir with spoon or fork to mix.
- 5Chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- 6Serve with assortment of raw veggies, potato chips or corn chips.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Dip
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 162.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: