Recipe by BeachGirl
Its unusual flavor keeps people coming back for more. Will keep several days in the refrigerator. Cook time includes 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Top Review by Marla Swoffer
Light and refreshing with a zippy finish from the onion. I liked it but thought it could use more flavor, so I doublechecked that with my hubbie (since I have a cold). He agreed. But both of us like very pungent foods so I'm sure other palates would be satisfied.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise (good brand)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cucumber (about 1 cup grated)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and grate cucumber.
- Place in a sieve; press firmly on top with paper towels to remove all excess moisture.
- In a small bowl, cream together cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion, worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- Add well-drained cucumbers and stir with spoon or fork to mix.
- Chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Serve with assortment of raw veggies, potato chips or corn chips.