Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is a good appetizer for any party, you can even add more shimp.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup tangy dill relish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 cup well-drained shredded cucumber
- 1 cup cooked small shrimp
- assorted cracker
- Beat first 4 ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread evenly on 9" pie plate or a nice platter Cover with cucumber& shrimp.
- Garnish with dill weed.
Very tasty, extra easy... Thanks for the great recipe!!