Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great with fried seafood dishes! This is a light and refreshing sauce for pasta dishes as well. Add a little milk for a great salad dressing.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber (deseeded, grated)
- 1⁄4 cup onion (finely minced)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill (or 2 tsp fresh)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Keep refrigerated.
What a great little recipe--made it up and served with tilapia. Will definitely be making again. Thanks for a great recipe! *PAC Fall 2007*