Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful sauce served with fish. Plan ahead, this needs to stay in the fridge for 4 or more hours before serving to blend flavors.
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Hellman's is good)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped or 2 tablespoons dried dill, to taste
- salt and pepper
- In a processor puree the peeled and seeded cucumbers; squeeze out juice.
- Mix together the sour cream and mayo.
- Add in pureed cucumbers, dill, salt and pepper; mix well to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.