It's best to eat this within 1 hour of making it. It is very refreshing. If you want to take to a picnic, keep the items separate and toss together just before serving.
- Mix cucumber, radishes and cheese together.
- Whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, dill, sugar, and garlic in a bowl until sugar has dissolved.
- Whisk in the oil in a slow steady stream until emulsified.
- Add viniagrette to cucumbers and toss well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Very good cucumber salad! I loved the radishes in it. I added onion and cut down on the oil a bit, but that's all I did differently. I have lots of cucmbers during the summer so I'll be making this again. Thanx!
My husband loved this recipe! Especially during this season of a mountain of cucumbers coming from the garden, it is good to have a new recipe that delights him.
I finally made this, had to get all of the ingredients. I used dill weed and Splenda. I cut the olive oil some, used smashed garlic in a jar. This was delicious. If someone likes cucumbers and radishes they will love this recipe. The men seemed to love it the most. Great! Thanks for posting.