1/1 Photo of Cucumber Dill Salad With Radish and Feta
Krsi Sue's Note:
It's best to eat this within 1 hour of making it. It is very refreshing. If you want to take to a picnic, keep the items separate and toss together just before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cucumbers, seeded, thinly sliced
- 4 large radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Mix cucumber, radishes and cheese together.
- 2Whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, dill, sugar, and garlic in a bowl until sugar has dissolved.
- 3Whisk in the oil in a slow steady stream until emulsified.
- 4Add viniagrette to cucumbers and toss well.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Dill Salad With Radish and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.8
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.0 mg
- Sodium 636.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar