1/3 Photos of Cucumber Dill Pasta Salad
1 hr 30 mins
There are lots of pasta salad recipes here but I don't see this particular variation. I love dill in most anything and combined with cucumbers and pasta, it's tart/creamy comfort food to me. For even more color & crunch, radishes could be added for another twist. You may need to adjust the mayo and sour cream amounts - I don't really measure it so I've guessed. I start with a large dollop of each then add till I get the texture and taste that I want. Update: Thanks to the first reviewer for finding my typo with the salt; it has been corrected.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb shell pasta (or your favorite small shape)
- 1 bunch chopped green onion
- 2 cups diced cucumbers, unpeeled (1 -2 large)
- 1Cook shells per package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- 2In large bowl combine pasta with green onions and cucumbers.
- 3In another bowl, blend together dressing ingredients, adding more or less of ingredients to get the right taste for you.
- 4Toss dressing with pasta and refrigerate. Serve cold.
- 5Note: If refrigerated for long, the cucumbers will "weep" and make the salad less than appealing. Plan to eat this within 2 hours of making.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Dill Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 247.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: