Recipe by Snowsprite
There was a salad place near us called Tossed and we really liked their Cucumber Dill Dressing. It closed down so we decided to try and make the dressing. We think it's pretty close.
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Greek yogurt, Plain
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 whole lemon, juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and seed the cucumbers.
- Put the cucumbers in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse to chop.
- Squeeze the juice from 1 lemon and add the juice to the blender/processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend 3-5 seconds.
- The dressing should be the consistency of liquidy applesauce.