There was a salad place near us called Tossed and we really liked their Cucumber Dill Dressing. It closed down so we decided to try and make the dressing. We think it's pretty close.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and seed the cucumbers.
- 2Put the cucumbers in a blender or food processor.
- 3Pulse to chop.
- 4Squeeze the juice from 1 lemon and add the juice to the blender/processor.
- 5Add the rest of the ingredients.
- 6Blend 3-5 seconds.
- 7The dressing should be the consistency of liquidy applesauce.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Dill Dressing (Fat-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: