- 1⁄2 English cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup balkan style yogurt (greek or I guess any plain yogurt can do)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, seed and shred cucumber; gently squeeze out liquid. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, mayonnaise and vinegar. Stir in cucumber, green onion, garlic, dill and pepper. (Make-ahead: refrigerate in airtight container for up to 1 week.).