Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful light tasting dip which is also light in calories. Only 1 WW point for each serving. Serving size about 2 Tablespoons.
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 teaspoon skim milk
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped fine (about 10 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and whip with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add dressing, milk and dill weed.
- Mix well until well blended.
- Stir in cucumber and onion.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour to allow flavor to blend.
Very good and fresh tasting. Everyone at our event loved this for dipping vegetables into.
A winner of a recipe, Audrey!! I reduced the addition of the milk (only 1/2 Tbsp.), so that I could use as a spread. YUM on wheat crackers for Tea Time event in Cooking Photos.