Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use this for dipping veggies or as a salad dressing
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped crushed or 2 teaspoons dried dill, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise (Hellmans)
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- Peel, seed and finely dice the cucumber.
- Using a colander, squeeze out any excess water from the cucumber chunks.
- Place in a bowl and blend well with the dill.
- Blend in the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and chill.
I served this on cold poached salmon on a bed of spring greens at a luncheon. It was great. I did add some dried onion to for a little more flavor.
This was great!! I added alittle chopped green onions and black pepper and accent and I used dried dillweed. Went so good with our dinner tonight. I used it as a dip for Zucchini Oven Chips :) I let it chill before serving. The flavor was just fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your recipe! :)