Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds so good. Hits the spot!!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled,seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Cover and chill until serving time.
This tastes great and is simple to make. I substituted white onions and added a Hungarian Wax pepper.
This made a nice dip. I used carrots and celery. Refreshing!