Recipe by Kat 82
So delicious! Even if they sound different from the norm deviled eggs, try these! Can't get enough of them, my family was unsure at first but now they are a favorite.
Top Review by Chef Tweaker
I made these for a summer luncheon with a "high tea" theme. I thought they would be a nice light addition. They worked for the event but I wasn't sure how much I liked the cucumber mixed in. Just not really to my taste.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3⁄4 cucumber (small to medium)
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill pickle
- 1⁄8 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Hard boil eggs.
- Cut length wise.
- Remove cooked yokes to separate bowl (set aside sliced egg white for use later).
- De-seed, grate, and squeeze any remaining liquid from cucumbers & add to yokes.
- Add onion, dill, pickle, & mayo to yokes.
- Mix/Mash together until you have a creamy mixture.
- Take spoonfuls of the mixture and add to the centers of the egg whites where the yokes used to be.