Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So delicious! Even if they sound different from the norm deviled eggs, try these! Can't get enough of them, my family was unsure at first but now they are a favorite.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3⁄4 cucumber (small to medium)
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill pickle
- 1⁄8 cup mayonnaise
- Hard boil eggs.
- Cut length wise.
- Remove cooked yokes to separate bowl (set aside sliced egg white for use later).
- De-seed, grate, and squeeze any remaining liquid from cucumbers & add to yokes.
- Add onion, dill, pickle, & mayo to yokes.
- Mix/Mash together until you have a creamy mixture.
- Take spoonfuls of the mixture and add to the centers of the egg whites where the yokes used to be.
I made these for a summer luncheon with a "high tea" theme. I thought they would be a nice light addition. They worked for the event but I wasn't sure how much I liked the cucumber mixed in. Just not really to my taste.