Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious accompaniment to most fish dishes.
Make and share this Cucumber, Dill and Horseradish Relish recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 scallions
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, trimmed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon horseradish, grated
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons good-quality mayonnaise
- Halve the cucumber, discard the seeds and chop finely. Mix with the remaining ingredients.
My DH loved this. There is a lot of flavor in this side dish. I used a light mayo and I sure a regular mayo would have done this more justice. Made for ZWT6.
This is so easy to make and accompanies my salmon very nicely. I likes the fresh taste of scallions. Made during ZWT6